July 4th Parade and Fireworks
The Village of Indian Hill’s July 4th parade and festivities will take place on Thursday, July 4, 2019
Fourth of July Parade
The 2019 Grand Marshal, retiring Fire Chief Ashbrock, will lead the parade that begins at Cincinnati Country Day School at 10:00 a.m. The parade will travel along Given Road to Shawnee Run to Stephan Field. Food, fun and activities will be on hand at Stephan Field following the parade. For your convenience, Village staff will be available in the Indian Hill booth to answer questions about services and programs.
Fourth of July Fireworks 9:45 PM at Stephan Field
The fireworks will be held at Stephan Field beginning at 9:45 p.m. The following areas are available for parking;
For a map of fireworks parking and exit routes, click here.
- Both Indian Hill Primary school lots
- All lots at Indian Hill Elementary
- Drake Park
- Both Indian Hill Church lots
- The Indian Hill Administration building
There will be limited parking on Drake Rd. in front of the administration building and on Shawnee Run Rd. at Stephan Field. Parking will still be available at Indian Hill High School but no shuttle service will be provided.
No parking: South Clippinger east of Shadyglen, Shadyglen, Stephan Field lot or in the bus driveway.
Exiting the Fireworks
- North lot of the Primary School: Left turn only (north) on Drake Rd.
- South lot of primary school: By way of drive to South Clippinger, right turn only (west) on South Clippinger.
- Elementary School lots: Right turn (north) on Drake or straight (west) on South Clippinger.
- Drake Park: Left turn only (north) on Drake.
- Indian Hill Church: Left turn only (south) on Drake.
Please make plans to arrive early and be especially aware of pedestrian traffic. Drake Rd. at Shawnee Run Rd. will be closed at the start of the fireworks and will re-open immediately afterwards.
Rangers will be on hand to assist with the traffic flow and to keep vehicles moving, but your patience would be appreciated as traffic will move slowly.
There is no rain date for the parade or fireworks.